Section 1 Harvest Thread (from Session 5)

1. SEEDS Badge 100% of course, just need the UI to issue a badge which is coming with the RE DHO.
  2. Multiple ways to evolve to Resident to Citizen and earn points (requires a proposal on what other metrics to add). +1 on new scores.
  3. Trustful networks… DHO’s in place (community and land-based). Community Trust vs Protocol Trust
  4. Integrate with more platforms to capture more contributions (e.g. integrate with Discord, Telegram, etc). Discord priority! Gratitude is there to serve on any platform (already exists in Telegram and Discord)
  5. SEEDS badge!! 100% Each DHO can issue their own badges and give powers to them… RE can issue badges and make referendums to SEEDS to make them meaningful
  6. Different Badges Different Quests to obtain the badge… Move beyond Vis to Cit as the “thing to do”
  7. Community - Authentic
  8. Call formats - what format truly serves us
  9. No bonus for passed proposals - bonus for creating them (the point is learning, not necessarily making a change just because).

OFFICIAL PROCESS FOR CREATING AND PASSING A PROPOSAL.

1. Open discussion in Discourse - come up with proposal,
  2. Bring proposal to SEEDS forum (for history) and engage Citizens,
  3. Upgrade proposal (are you happy),
  4. Sign off from tech,
  5. Sign off from chapter editor,
  6. Consent from the whole RE group,
  7. Referendum if needed,
  8. update section.

Random Rieki notes:

Community - Authentic

SEEDS badge!! 100% Each DHO can issue their own badges and give powers to them… RE can issue badges and make referendums to SEEDS to make them meaningful

Different Badges Different Quests to obtain the badge… Move beyond Vis to Cit as the “thing to do”

Trustless

Gratitude is there to serve on any platform (already exists in Telegram and Discord)

CS Call vs Execution Calls

Self Organisation - We’re all founders - You’re responsible for landing it :slight_smile: This is one of the biggest pieces of this renaissance.

Maybe even compensate successful proposals, or we track this for earning badges or other compensation

How to change - do it and bring it here.

Invite req (cost/risk)

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the harvest @Rieki ! :corn::potato: :broccoli:

I am pondering over this for a couple of days now. Let me try to put my thinking into words. I feel we might need to take a step back and ask questions around who is the game guide for: Who are our audiences and what are their needs?

I believe in answering these questions we will be able to:

• bring sense into the complexity of our challenge
  • develop value propositions for different audiences
  • tell stories that address audiences’ needs
  • birth a framework for exploration groups

I envision and propose to do a mapping exercise where we look at (potential) participants in each level (nano, micro, meso, macro, supra) to understand their needs and contributions for the 6 capital.

With that wisdom we then can apply a multiple capital value stream view when we bring our magic to the Game Guide. :sparkles:🧚‍♀ This is still very alive and raw and I hope it makes sense. I will try to continue my thought train here. :yarn:

2 Likes

Community - Authentic

A powerful and passionate yes from me :dancer:t4: :sparkles:
@mbh66 @joaoestellita @RachelR @MaxVBohn @Aryabhatta and I have started sensing into community building over here. Please come and play with us!

I could imagine this to emerge into an exploration group and/or a research project for the incubator. :sparkles::compass:

2 Likes

If I can bring a wish to the space, I would love to have a gratitude bot for hylo. :gift_heart:
Having said that, I have no idea what it needs to make this wish come true but I am happy to support it in any way I can.

1 Like

We have a lot of material here to open up more Exploration Groups for Section 1. Anyone picking up on a topic here that feels urgent to take on?

I can distill for Sections 1:

• Name for GG
  • Journey Vi-Re-Ci
  • Contribution score (and badges)

Please add more and feel into taking up stewardship for one of those.

https://tipit.io/ looks like a project that might eventually help in this regard, as it already incorporates the Seeds token and runs on Telos, and is trying to greatly expand the number of platforms that Seeds can be used on.

1 Like