SEEDS has the potential to make a significant difference at the supra level (see below for definitions). However, it feels as if many of the discussions about SEEDS are focussed on the nano, micro and to some extent the meso levels. As SEEDS storytellers, how do we ensure we encapsulate all levels in our storytelling? How do we help the emerging supra-narrative to take shape?
This topic explores a possible framework, in the form of a book, which has the intention of inspiring a wide range of audiences (outside of SEEDS) to take a bold evolutionarily coherent leap towards a higher level of complexity in their own lives, their organisations, their bioregion, their nation and the planet. As they do this, much of the work required for them to fully understand why SEEDS exists will have been done.
- Nano (the personal level)
- Micro (the organisational level - home, church, school, business, government, etc.)
- Meso (the bioregional level)
- Macro (the economic, ecological and social level, taking into account the rise and fall of earlier civilisations)
- Supra (the planetary level, taking into account the relative ease with which species can and do adapt to changes in their environment).
If you feel the call to help with telling the supra-narrative, please read through the following posts to get a feel of where we’re going. As you read through them, please do add any suggestions/ideas/critiques/comments as they come up.
The biggest need we have right now are case studies of SEEDS projects which have creatively funded liquidity pools. If you can help with telling their story, please see Case Studies.